I have recently started to use this app and it is accessible.

From: catlady4...@gmail.com [mailto:catlady4...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 10:30 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Weight Watcher's App

All:

Does anyone know if this app is still accessible? Several years ago I used it
and it was. However, recently a friend joined it and apparently it is not
working for her. I’m sure it has been upgraded many times since I used it. Any
info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

To post to this group, send email to
This message and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. The information contained herein is
confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise prohibited by law from
disclosure. If you have received this email in error, please destroy the
message immediately and notify the sender by email.