Hi, list.

That thread recently about the frustration of updates that seem like
downgrades was interesting, but I have a take on it that might give everyone
a laugh.

Bill from Wisconsin mentioned there can be issues with object oriented
programming, which he abbreviated as OOP, which can cause problems for
developers.

Well, it occurred to me that one of these problems could be called an OOPS,
as in a mistake.  That would stand for object oriented programming snafu.

I hope everyone enjoyed that tidbit.

Bill Outman