yeah, that is the problem with a text only media. no real way to tell proper
humor. It's a lot like my phone. the only time it's funny is when it thinks
that it is traveling around in a loop at 672 mph (all the while, standing
still). btw, it takes sound 1.0710275 seconds to travel 1000 feet, so for 2
seconds, it thinks it's going from 1000 feet west of me to 1000 feet east of
me.  that's just slow enough for me to read it in real time on one of the GPS
apps while connected to my braille sense U2. It gets fun watching those numbers
move around real fast.

-eric