out of curiosity, why are these called "complications"? to me a complication is
something I do not want.  a complication is normally a problem.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: mike maslo
  To: Viphone
  Sent: April 14, 2018 09:19 AM
  Subject: Fwd: Weather Gods Watch Face

  Begin forwarded message:

    From: The Weather Gods <feedb...@weathergodsapp.com>
    Date: Apr 14, 20y18 at 10:13
    To: mike maslo <mmaslo1...@swbell.net>
    Subject: Re: Weather Gods Watch Face

    We have many complications which can be configured for the various watch
faces.

    The complications can be configured by:

    2. Swipe down until you find Weather Gods and then double tap. This takes
you to our watch settings.
    3. From here, swipe down until you find the watch face section you use.
    4. Double tap on the ‘Display’ button and this takes you to a menu where
you can choose the small complication to appear on the watch face, including
the dedicated voiceover complication.

    Let me know if you need any more assistance with the setup?
    Kind regards
    Scott