Hello Folks,
The subject heading says it all.  I need to know how to stop voice over from
announcing the names of callers.  I do not like it that when I am sitting with
a group of people and I receive a call, everyone in the group knows who is
calling me.
Is there a way of doing that?  I do not need to block my caller id, because
when I call people, some of them do not like to receive calls from unknown
numbers.

If anyone knows a trick of how to prevent Voice Over from saying the names of
callers, I would truly appreciate it.

Regards,

Cris

Twitter: http://m.twitter.com/@JerusalemBoy