From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Lielle Ben Simon????? ?? ???????
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 2:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: how to stop VO from announcing names of callers?

Hi Criss and all, Criss, there is no way to stop the announcing the name of
person that call you. This is a feature that not possable to disable. this.

Sent from  my iphone

‫ב-16 באפר׳ 2018, בשעה 20:21, ‏‏Cris Ali
‏<filasti...@hotmail.com<mailto:filasti...@hotmail.com>> כתב/ה:
Hello Folks,
The subject heading says it all.  I need to know how to stop voice over from
announcing the names of callers.  I do not like it that when I am sitting with
a group of people and I receive a call, everyone in the group knows who is
calling me.
Is there a way of doing that?  I do not need to block my caller id, because
when I call people, some of them do not like to receive calls from unknown
numbers.

If anyone knows a trick of how to prevent Voice Over from saying the names of
callers, I would truly appreciate it.

Regards,

Cris

Twitter: http://m.twitter.com/@JerusalemBoy