Hello Lelia,

I am going to paste in an answer that I posted to the list a while ago:

As some in this community may recall, I am a huge fan of Over Drive.  I use it,
exclusively, to download commercial audio books; from classic fiction such as
“Gone with the Wind,” to modern non-fiction releases such as Hillary Clinton’s
recently published, “What Happened.”

Having said this, the answer to your question will depend a great deal on
whether or not you have any usable vision.

I will confess that Over Drive is one of the few apps on my phone that compels
me to use my vision in order to access certain areas of an audio book.  This is
not to say that these areas are not VoiceOver accessible but, accessing them
requires more explore-by-touch than iOS users have come to expect.

So, while the names of each chapter and section heading are completely
VoiceOver accessible, accessing this area can be a bit challenging if one is
totally blind.

Regardless, I will suggest the following navigation strategy, which requires no
vision, whatsoever, in order to execute:

1.
Place focus on the Play/Pause button, located near the bottom center of the
display.

2.
Single-finger, swipe from right-to-left, once.  This will place focus on the
“Skip Back 15 Seconds”, button.

3.
Single-finger, swipe from right-to-left, again, in order to land on the “Audio
book, Previous Heading”, button.  Each time you activate this button. You will
be taken back one subsection/chapter, at a time.

Good Luck and Enjoy,

Mark