Hi when I am on A call and have the phone up to my ear.

Sometimes my phone will just change itself to speaker phone and i have to hit the home button to get it back to the ear piece.

How do I stop this from happening and still get at the speaker phone when I need it or want it?

Also why is this happening in the first place?

I am not moving the phone away from you ear to activate the sensor for it to change to speaker phone so how to I correct this?



--

Casey

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to