Hi, I have just received an Apple series 3 watch for my birthday. I like it
very much. Yes you can do a workout on the stationary bike, you just have to go
into the workout part of the watch and set the workout you can even use Siri to
set it tell her what kind of workout you want and start and stop stop the work
out from there.
You if you have any other questions I’ll be more than happy to answer them.
Peggy

Peggy Sent from my IPhone.