  From: Peter Logan
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2018 10:11 PM
  Subject: Re: Smart scale

  Search for SmartScale and you will find the Beet Blue app

  Sent from my iPhone

  On May 2, 2018, at 8:52 PM, Kay Malmquist <kay.malmqu...@gmail.com> wrote:

    How did you figure out what app you needed?

    Kay Malmquist
    kay.malmqu...@gmail.com

    Gratitude Advantages
    "No matter what your temperament is now, gratitude will give you more
patience, understanding, compassion, and kindness."

    — Rhonda Byrne