The easiest thing to do is choose a watch face that includes the battery
indicator as a complication. I have done this with the modular watch face.
Also, you can include any complication as an "auto speak" item. So, for
example, when I tap the watch to get it to tell the time, I have it set to also
announce the battery level as well.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer