what if you swipe the spot where you put the phone to your ear. that should start the other speaker.

-----Original Message----- From: 'Sandy Tomkins' via VIPhone
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:25 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: FaceTime calls and the speaker

Hi,

I have had iphones since the very first 4 came out, but have never used Facetime! I just tried it and found it did work, but the sound was routed through the small speaker, the one used by the phone, how can I get it to route via the large speaker at the bottom of the phone?
Thanks, Sandy.

Sent from The dark side of the moon