I have not tried dictating contact info cuz the spelling is very important.
But, I assume you would have to double tap on each field, single finger double
tap on dictate, say what you want to say, then two finger double tap to end
dictation for that field.

From: wui chin Leong
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 8:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Dictating new phone contact.

How can I dickdtate a new phone contact

  On May 17, 2018, at 6:44 PM, kitty hevener <kheve...@earthlink.net> wrote:

  Hi Carolyn, Just wanted to introduce myself and help you get dictation going.
 I am Kitty in cincinnati oh.  I have bee using iphone since sept or oct.  It
sounds like you are getting the “enable dictation” error because dictation is
not turned on.  To enable it, open settings and double tap on general.  From
there, swipe or flick right till you come to keyboard.  Double tap on it.  Move
to the right till u see enable dictation.  Double tap on it.  Once it has been
enabled, it will stay on till u change the setting.  Let me know how it works
for you.