From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
englishride...@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2018 5:56 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: ONE PASSWORD

I'm not sure how you got 1Password working like this, but it doesn't work like
that for me.

Anyhow, are you trying to now add accounts to 1Password now that you've created
your master password? When you unlock the app with your master password, you'll
see an Add New Item button in the top right-hand corner. You can either press
that, then select the category you want to add an item to, or select a category
from the main screen first, then press the Add button once in that category.
Either way, you'll end up in the same area. Decide on an account you want to
add, like Amazon, and fill out the necessary information. The URL item is
really nifty. If you fill that with the URL from the login page that asks for
your username and password, you can then use the Safari extension to fill out
your username and password when visiting a website. You have to enable the
extension (you do that in the share menu of Safari, I think) and once you do,
all you have to do when you're at a login page that you've added an entry to in
1Password, just press share, then choose 1Password, and log into the app either
by using your master password or by pressing the button labeled Touch ID/Face
ID (if you've enabled unlocking via either of those methods--I have, and I
absolutely love it) and then choose your account. If it's not popping up, your
login URL is wrong. You can't choose from all your accounts--just the one
popped up by 1Password--which is why you need to have the login URL correct
before you can do this.

Anyhow, I hope this answers some of your questions. :)

Thanks,
Ari