From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Vivian
Conger
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2018 5:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Ran Update to 11.31....Having Issues

        After updating to this version, I am having several issues.

The expand/minimize speaking bar comes up - how do I turn this off?

Where do I go to turn off needing to use the passcode for unlocking the phone?

Right now I'm very frustrated with my phone and am sorry that I updated it when
everything was working perfectly before.

Sorry for complaining.

Many thanks.

Vivian