Hello,

I have my watch to never lock unless I take it off my wrist, and it does
just that. I have never had it lock inadvertantly unless I took the watch
off.

Thanks.

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 8:24 AM Paul Sandoval <ps8...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I know that my watch will lock when I drop my wrist, or if I flip my wrist
> away from me.
> I believe this behavior is correct. I admit it does lock before I’m ready
> sometimes, but I’ve usually moved my wrist slightly, and I’m again assuming
> the watch thinks I’ve dropped my wrist out of viewing position.
>

> > On May 24, 2018, at 11:49 AM, M. Taylor <mk...@ucla.edu> wrote:
> >
> > Hello All,
> >
> > This is very interesting.
> >
> > As far as I am aware, I have never experienced this bug on my Series 2.
> Nor, it seems, can I reproduce it.  I have the latest software installed.
> >
> > I have wrist detection enabled.
> >
> > So curious.
> >
> > Perhaps I do not fully understand the nature of this bug.  However, in
> my experience, the watch behaves exactly as expected.
> >
> > Mark

Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

My mission is to bring love and peace to everyone around me with all tools
available to me.
My core values are integrity, innovation, loyalty, excellence, and 100%
personal responsibility.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
This is a test of typing on this.http://counter.li.org/
<http://counter.li.org/>

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at
(218-606-0475) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!