Sorry, what do you mean about correcting above where you are typing? Is this something I'm missing?

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "reggie.alvar...@gmail.com" <reggie.alvar...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: Not crazy about iOS 6 new touch type mode.

Agreed James. I still use fleksy for longer messages, but I really like the new changes. I am finding myself typing on the new keyboard as I do not have to go out of mail. Also like the fact you can correct above where you are typing. Swipe with words in rotor, and easy to correct.

Reggie and Brooks