That would be exactly what the problem is. You will probably need sighted
assistance to turn them back on, maybe Be My Eyes might work. I should suggest
to Be My Eyes that they approach Sonos and see if they are interested in
participating in their program where you can connect to their tech support via
Be My Eyes, then somebody could probably direct you to press the correct spot
on top of the speaker in no time.
Also, I highly recommend you ask a sighted friend or family member to halp
youput some tactile markings on top of the speaker so you know where to press
for volume, play/pause and where the button is which mutes the microphones. I
must say Sonos should have thought of this and 3-dimensional markings should
have been put there as part of the manufacturing process, it could have been
done in a way that it wold not have taken away from the clean look they
apparently wanted, just a slightly raised circle for play/pause and a greater
than and less than symbol for volume up and down and maybe a square or an X for
muting the speakers.
Marie, if you don’t have anybody you can ask or don’t use Be my Eyes send me an
email directly to siegh...@live.ca<mailto:siegh...@live.ca> and we can set up a
time for a Facetime call and my wife can see if she can direct your finger to
push the right button.
In the meantime, I just asked her to show me and the button to toggle the
microphones on and off is right in the middle and almost at the very back if
you are standing in front of the speaker.
So, stand in front of your Sonos One, put both hands on each side and near the
back, then try to touch in the middle and maybe a fingers width from the back
edge. If you hear the sound Alexa makes when  you ask it something it’s not the
right spot, if you hear another sound, more like a two-tone gurgle (not sure
how I can describe it) you hit the right spot, just keep saying “Alexa” and see
if there is a reaction. I would also make sure you first play something and
pause it using the app because if you touch/tap and the music starts playing
you are way to far to the front, the play/pause is also in the middle
referenced from the left and right edges, but much further to the front of the
speaker. That is also where volume up and own is, to the left and right of
play/pause, but not nearly as far in the back.
Feel free to email me or you can call me using Facetime Audio and the email
address I gave above, at least I can listen and tell you if you hit the right
spot.

Good luck,
Sieghard