Really cool.

Best regards,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Arlene
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2018 3:15 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: bluetooth keyboard recommendation

Yup, the black webb has the number keys at the top of the keyboard where number
keys usually are, and these number keys double as controls when you're
listening to audio and video media, such controls as  play, rewind and so on.
It's a true apple keyboard so it doesn't have the function keys that you would
have on a window keyboard. This keyboard was designed to work with the ipad
mini, but it works so well with the se phones. We mainly navigate on the screen
with our fingers, but really like using this keyboard with the phone. It's a
very sturdy keyboard and is about the size of an ipad mini. The things we like
about it, the on and off switch, if the keyboard is off, if you accidentally
touch your keyboard it won't wake it up. For example if you had the keyboard
close by you at night,  and I want my $400 clock to just tell me the time, I
just slide the little power button on, and then you just use your back and
forth arrow key so your $400 clock and calendar can tell you the time and date
from the clock and the calendar and if you wake up enough to read email and get
other notifications and more.

Arlene