From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Deidre Muccio
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2018 6:22 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Learning Ally

Hello people,
I am totally baffled by the Learning Ally application. I don't seem to have any
control over whether I can skip by Page or story for instance in a collection
of short stories. I did find a button and the audio menu which shifts me into a
different view, one that's preferable but once there I still can't find a way
to get back to my bookshelf. This is not it all the way it was structured quite
sometime ago so I'm not sure what I'm missing here. I just updated the app
today and it still is not offering me very many options. Is there a
instructional file so that I can figure out how best to use this app? Deidre