From: "Dave Allen" <dave.blindsi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 2:52 PM
To: "'Jewel'" <jewelbla...@kinect.co.nz>
Subject: RE: A reply from the developerFw: Introducing Astreos: universal
access to the cosmos

Hi!

I got it going today without any issue.

It's the coolest thing I've found since the money reader.

It is necessary to pay attention to grab any updates that come out, because
test versions have a
shorter life than hopefully we do, *lol*

Each beta version only lives for 90 days max, but it's fun, and the price can't
be beaten with a
stick!

Cheers,
Dave