Hims makes the qbrlxl.

From: Andrew J. LaPointe
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 5:21 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Braille edge or focus 40 latest generation with Mac and iPhone

    who makes the Q?  I hope that there is a convention around Boston so I can
put my hands on one of these 40 cell products.  I get worried that if I don’t
feel the braille, the device in general and the features that I will order the
wrong display.  Awhile back, I was suggested that the braille edge was the way
to go... The only 2 Braille Displays I ever had a chance to work with.(not much
experience) is the orbit 20 and the one that I can’t think of the name but, the
company went belly up.  I appreciate all who are patient with me as I just
don’t have the money to waste but could use a 40 cell display with full note
taking features.  Andy and Shubert