  From: Maria Chapman
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:33 AM
  Subject: Re: A GREAT IMPROVEMENT IN SIRI IN IOS6 IN UK

  Hi you can also now launch apps using siri this is a nice feature.

  God Bless! Maria from australia
   Newbie mac user.
  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
  will get you fb as well as email & iMessage.
  skype same as email,without the gmail part. twitter bubbygirl

  On 24/09/2012, at 6:59 PM, Carol Pearson <carol.pearso...@googlemail.com>