This is not a keyboard bug, but it took me by surprise.  Dialing a number on my
phone, a number was incorrect.  Delete works as in prior version of IOS.  Touch
and tap with another finger.  Took me a while to figure out.

Reggie and Brooks

On Sep 25, 2012, at 11:59 AM, "Richard Turner" <richard.turne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I have no trouble using any of the symbols below the numbers with touch or
standard typing.

Richard

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Carol Pearson
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 8:51 AM
To: VI Phone Users
Subject: VOICE-OVER KEYBOARD BUG!

Hi all,

I think I've found a rather bad keyboard bug, unless my phone is acting up.

To ensure I wasn't wasting bandwidth, I've already removed everything from the
switcher and rebooted my phone before trying this again and havfe got the same
results.

Basically, whether in touch typing or standard mode, going to the row of
characters below the numbers just gives me clicks.  The only way I can produce
these is from memory and then, once the key has been tapped and my finger has
been removed, I can hear the result of what I've just typed.

This also appears to be the cdase on the Emoji keyboard.  Effectivfely this
means that you cannot slide your finger around to find the punctuation/symbol
you need to type.

It seems we've found quite a number of bugs today. Perhaps some of us need to
get together, compile the list and then send to Support together, to add
numbers and weight to what we're saying.

Carol P