Just Passin Along TheNews:
if you are subscribed to one of VZW's Unlimited Data plans, you can get 6 Months FREE of Apple Music

No Catch
With the Exception, that you must be on VZW & Subscribed to one of VZW's Unlimited Data plans

You can do so  even if you  are a Google Android user

This VZW Offer begin on Thursday,August16th