From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Michael
Amaro
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2018 7:11 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: iPhone SE wifi issue

Hello Listers,

I have an iPhone SE latest iOS.  This morning about 20 minutes ago, my phone
said that it is not connected to my wifi network.  I turned off the phone for
30 seconds.  When I turned it back on it still didn't connect.  I then tried
going to my wifi settings .  I found my wifi network tried putting in my
password.  It said that I had the wrong password for my network.  Of course
this is not true.  I have had this same thing happen in the past with my iPhone
4s and 5s.  Usually once I unplug the modem/router every thing is okay.  All my
other devices have internet.  It is not the internet it is the phone it self.
Any help would grately be appreciated

To post to this group, send email to