Yes, if you can log into her account at http://AppleID.apple.com you can change 
her payment method there.


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of dani 
pagador
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:04 PM
To: viphone <[email protected]>
Subject: More than One Method for Changing Payment Info for iCloud Storage?

Hi, Everyone.
I help my Mom manage her iphone--backups, iCloud payments, etc. I
usually fix stuff when I go to visit. She told me this morning while
we talked on the phone that she changed her credit card, which means
I'll need to change the info associated with her Apple ID so she can
keep paying for iCloud storage. Do I need to do that on her physical
iPhone, or can I manage it from here in iTunes if I have her info?

Thanks,
Dani

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to