We've had more used iPhonesoff eBuyer than ebay.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anna Dresner" <wadres...@att.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2018 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: iPhone trading advice

Hi Daniel,

I would suggest checking with a site like eBay to find out what these phones
are going for. Then check with your phone company and
Apple, which might have deals where you can trade in your phone toward the new
purchase. If you look at eBay first, you'll know
whether the others are offering a good deal or not. Also, keep in mind that if
you go to your local phone or Apple store (if you
have one), it might be simpler than shipping out one phone and buying another.
Sometimes, I've been willing to do a store trade-in
because it's simpler, even though it's not as cost-effective. You may feel
differently about this, however.

Best,
Anna