Go to the Hadly web site and watch the videos on the iWatch.

Best regards,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jeremy Gilley
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 6:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: some apple watch questions

Hello,

I just ordered my 4th generation watch.

It will be here middle of October.

Didn't expect to pay more for it then I did my Iphone 8+.

That sucker cost me a tad over 1,600 U.S dollars including tax and the apple
care package.

Anyways, I sure hope its worth it.

I love the workout aspect of it, the heart rate.

I am huge into outdoors and distance etc.

So, From that point of view and the weather I think I will.

However, I thought there was something recently that showed a book or info on
how to set up the watch, get familiar at least with the basic of a watch.

I never had any of the earlier generations.

So, this is my first watch.

Any tips or info as to where I can put my hands on this info would be super
appreciated.

Thanks.