I have subscribe to the 50 GB iCloud thing, but I also have a Mac. So I’m not
sure. It’s not really clear to me if you had a successful iCloud back up of
your device, but the Voice Dream Lee reader library messed up with that
sinking, how would you get that back on your phone? In other words, I just
don’t know that having enough iCloud space is sufficient to guarantee that
you’re going to get a good restoration if you got a new phone for instance.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone