Thanks. I’m interested in foreign language stuff, so I don’t think word web is
an option here. At least it didn’t used to be. So we’ll see how this goes.
Mary thanks. I’m interested in foreign-language stuff, so I don’t think word we
have is an option here. At least it didn’t used to be. So we’ll see how this
goes.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone