I have had the Sirius-XM app on my phone and it works pretty well.  I had
wondered about these unlabeled audio buttons that have shown up recently, and I
hope that gets corrected soon.  I use it from the XM side of the company.  I
have had the service since 2005 when I got my first boom box unit, originally
signing up because they started carrying Major League Baseball.

I haven’t used the on demand portion much, but the rest of the app works pretty
well.  I did have to have sighted help to sign up the app, which I got the year
they started carrying the road game broadcasts.

By the way, Arlene, I got a Blackweb Bluetooth wireless keyboard at Walmart as
we had discussed, at the price you mentioned.  However it seems somewhat
different than what you described, being a single plastic unit rather than with
the lid that opens as you described, so I wonder if it’s a totally different
unit than what you purchased.  The keys are distinct, though it seems large,
especially in comparison to the old Apple Bluetooth unit that seems to have
bitten the dust.

I’ll have help from an instructor at a local blindness training center on
Monday to examine it further and possibly pair it up.  So we’ll see how that
goes.

Hope you are okay after Florence; if I recall correctly you are in North
Carolina, right?

Bill Outman

Daytona Beach, Florida