From: Michael Maslo
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 1:49 PM
To: Viphone
Subject: Re: Big Astreos update

Hello, I did not get the test flight invite. Is there a way I could get that
sent to me please? My email address is mmaslo1...@swbell.net.
  ,, mike

  On Sep 25, 2018 at 01:06, <Yuma Decaux> wrote:

  Hi everyone,

  I hope y'all are having a good week.

  Some of you may know this, but I've uploaded the latest Astreos version to
test flight, with quite a lot of new features. i did want to squeeze some more
features but this will happen in the next big one coming soon.

  In the meantime, I wanted to share with you a little audio demo I recorded
while I was out at the local comic shop.

  Below is the link:

  https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvap6barzylhwzn/AllTogether2.mp3?dl=0

  Hope you guys enjoy it, and if you haven't subscribed to the beta list,
please go below and leave me a message. I'm always very interested in hearing
how you would like to see/touch the stars and all the other objects and events
permeating our skies.

  https://www.oseyeris.com/contacts

  A++

  Yuma