You have two choices that I know of. You can subscribe to NBA Audio pass for $9.99 for the entire season. This allows you to listen to all games. You can also purchase the GameDay pro basketball app for $1.99. I used this app last evening to listen to the Warriors games, and it works just as well as their apps for pro football and college football.

NBA Audio pass works on both the PC and smart phone, and the $9.99 price covers all platforms. To listen to NBA Audio pass on your iPhone, you will need to download the NBA app.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "'Bill Gallik' via VIPhone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
To: "viPhone 📩" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 9:37 AM
Subject: Looking for an App to Stream Selected NBA Games

Hey all,

I have the MLB AtBat app and it allows me to listen to game broadcast streams of which ever games may be scheduled at the time I’m looking to listen. This is quite handy as several teams I do pull for would be impossible to listen to because they’re too far away.

I am posting to ask if there is an app to do likewise for NBA games. In this case, I’d like to listen to Milwaukee Bucks games but no local radio stations carry the broadcasts.

- Bill from Ino, Wisconsin
- Gratitude Advantages
- "No matter what your temperament is now, gratitude will give you more patience, understanding, compassion, and kindness."
- Rhonda Byrne