hi Kliphton, in my case it actually enters the text while posting to
FB but VO doesn't read when navigating sometimes. only navigating from
left edge of the screen seems to work at this time. while navigating
from the left part of the screen VO reads line by line text in a
multiline edit field. right single finger swipe also works.