I use the 18 watt travel charger from Ankor that has two ports to plug different things in. I also have the smart battery case from Apple, so it charges it in a couple of hours for both.

This is just word choice, to me a charger is both the wall plug and cable, but
many refer to just the wall plug as the charger and yes, the cable is the
Lightning cable which plugs into the wall plug on the one side and  into your
iPhone on the other, smaller end.
The wall plug is also referred to as the brick or block by some people, but
really what it is is an AC Adapter, it takes the 120 Volts that come out of
your wall outlet and reduces them to the appropriate power the iPhone needs to
charge.
If you know the voltage and amount of current an adapter has you can multiply
those two to get the adapter's power or wattage.
For example, if you have an AC adapter/wall plug which delivers 5 Volts at a
current of 2.1 Amps this adapter delivers power of 10.5 Watts.
The regular AC adapter which comes with an iPhone is I believe a 5 Volt charger
at 1 Amp so it delivers 5 Watts.
Apple sells their iPad charger which looks pretty much identical to the iPhone
one but it delivers I think either the 10.5 Watts I mentioned in the example
above or 12 Watts, the 12 Watts I think would be still 5 Volts but allowing for
a current of 2.4 Amps, i.e. 5 * 2.4 = 12.