From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alan Lemly
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2018 9:43 AM
To: VIPhone Email List
Subject: Tell Me When app working again

Hi List,

I posted a few days ago about the Tell Me When app I use to track authors no
longer providing a list of their published works. Surprisingly, last night I
received a notification from Tell Me When on my iPhone about a new book from
Stephen King. When I went to the app and double tapped on Stephen King, I again
got a list of his books. However, the other authors I track with the app still
returned blank screens when I double tapped on them. This morning, I'm happy to
say most of my tracked authors now return titles from the Apple iBooks store in
Tell Me When. The app still seems to be acting a bit hinky because when I add a
new author to track via Amazon instead of iBooks, I'm not getting results but
at least it's working better than a few days ago.

Alan Lemly