Sieghard!  I see your point; grin; I was referring to the message sent
on top of mine of the orbit discussion being off topic, because I
answered a previous question from a gentleman who was having trouble
getting on it's list, or at least I gave my input to it.
Not that what I say means anything, but my view is if you don't like a
thread don't read it, you have no clue how much of this list I
honestly do not read.  I would not get all steamed up just because a
topic doesnt' apply to me.  And even if it is brought back up again
which I am sure the gentleman who did didn't either realize he had
gone against moderator protocol or however you say it, or just forgot
because he did have a concern and wanted to voice it, I wouldn't
quarrel over that either.  He simply had a question and I was just
giving my input.

I do have a curious question; how come replies aren't set to the
sender, rather than the list?  Seems like that would take a lot of
this stuff off list.
Just wondering.
Going back into hibernation again.
Patti