I have only very recently discovered the voice dream writer app and it does
make editing text so much easier than using pages or notes. I have no need to
do anything complex like tables or footnotes. But it is great not to have to
struggle with garbled text where I cannot locate the cursor: voice dream writer
to the rescue!
Harry