That button is just not there on this event.  Tried with vo on and off. I do
have large text on in settings, so my events use a 56 point font size. Only
thing I can think of, was that I'd used gmail for the calendar option on this
event.

Egun On, Lagunak! Basque for G'day, Mates
Louie P. (Pete) Nalda
Http://www.myspace.com/lpnalda
Http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda
Http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda