think my  Ootuneswas free don't remember though

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Arnold Schmidt
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2018 7:03 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: a question about favorite radio apps

In my opinion, the best general-purpose radio listening app is tune-in radio.
It has both free and paid versions. Besides being able to search for specific
stations, there is a lot of sports, news, talk, and other categories. The
TuneIn premium version, which costs 9.95 a month, adds professional sports, and
programing similar to XM radio. If I only could have one radio-listening app,
it would be TuneIn.

But the app I still use most often is Ootunes. It was written specificly for
Apple products, it is easy to use, and its developer seems very caring about
his subscribers, even though Ootunes is not his primary focus. I don't think it
offers the range of different programing as TuneIn, but Ootunes is the one I
use most. It is not free, I don't remember how much it is, being that I have
had it for years, but I would buy it again.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone