Does anyone have more specific suggestions? Like I said, I've even had my
wife use the app to scan documents and she hasn't gotten any better results
than I have. I can sometimes get decent results with the short text channel
and it is useful for scanning barcodes, but the document channel never
works. I do try to position it farther away from the document and follow
the guidance instructions, but nothing helps.