I have tried both Apple Music as well as the unlimited Amazon Music
subscription.  They are both good, but I went with the unlimited Amazon Music
because it seems that a few of the artist that I like to listen to was not
available on Apple Music, but was available on Amazon Music.  I can not speak
to how accessible it is to purchase music from Amazon Music because I do not
really buy music anymore.  I just listen to what I want through my subscription.

Chris