Hello List:

After meeting Sieghard a few years ago on this list and talking with him by
phone my wife and I finally got to meet him in toronto earlier this week.

My opinion of Sieghard was already a tall one because of his tremendous
contribution to this list and his broad business and technical knowledge while
chatting with him by phone.

Let’s just say we had an enthusiastic lunch with him and his lovely Philippino
wife Jackie which all enhanced our friendship.

I also agree that having my IPhone 8 for a week now, it is very snappy and
smooth.

I would love to hear anyone’s case suggestions for the Iphone 8 and where you
ordered them from.

As a Canadian from Newfoundland I came away from the show today feeling very
proud of our Country and how Gander made hosting folks from many corners of the
world a fun time.

I’m sure some of those folks hadn’t heard or seen anyone from Africa previously
to that experience.  I bet it broadened their minds on how all folks can be the
same when a crises begins.

We absolutely loved the show and the music was incredible.

Thanks moderator for allowing us to inject a little personal human content into
the list and now our friendship will forge ahead because of this list.

Best Regards….Reg