From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Howell
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 3:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri Generated Text Messages Bug Discovered in iOS 6.0

I have found this problem only exists when using headphones. I have
conducted tests with and without headphones and I am using a pair of Bose
headphones. I suspect the problem exists only with headphones unless someone
has found something different.

On Sep 27, 2012, at 4:58 PM, John Panarese <jpanar...@gmail.com> wrote:

>   I am not seeing this.  I just tried it twice without the screen locking.
I am having a strange issue in which I sometimes tell SIRI to send a text
and the screen to cancel, send or reply is shown again.  I then have to tell
her to send it a second time before it will go.