OK here it goes number one voice dream reader number to Bard mobile number
3KNFB reader number for what was I going to say oh seeing a guy number five
light detector I think that’s it for now I’m sure there’s more
Peggy
I’m sorry one of them was supposed to be seeing a guy
Seeing a i

Peggy Sent from my IPhone.