Go through your list and see if any had their name changed to gw midi data.

If they have then foobar 2000 can fix that problem.

character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for you!
                          ***

From: Shai
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2018 12:17 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Unable to delete iphone custom ring tones with latest version ofitunes
JAWS2019

Hello,
I am using an iPhone with iOS 12.1.2 and iTunes 12 latest version on a
pc running Windows 10 with JAWS 2019. I have a few custom ring tones
that I placed on my phone through iTunes but I am noticing that when I
go to the tones section in iTunes with my phone connected, they do not
seem to appear. The tones do however still seem to be on my phone.
Has anyone seen this behavior? Thinking that there was a different
method of deleting tones now, I went into the folder that I pasted the
tones from and erased them this way but somehow they still continue to
play on the phone.
Thank you in advance for any responses.