Hi Reggie,

If you have disabled SIRI to work when the phone is locked then obviously
you will have to first  unlock the phone before you can activate SIRI and do
anything.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of reggie.alvar...@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 7:13 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: What I meant by rebooting the phone was when you ...

hold home and power button to power off. When you turn the phone back on
voice over is gone and it even wipes out triple tap home.

As far as Siri and texts, she will send them only if I say to send and then
go immediately to my home screen when I hear the whoosh. Is I don't go to
home screen I just see the message on the screen and hear no whoosh. Is also
says on the screen her last words that she will send. I think the screen is
freezing or locking right after I tell her to send. I have phone set to not
let Siri do anything in a locked screen. Maybe I will change that setting
and see if it helps, but it is easy enough for me to go to the home screen
immediately or send from Fleksy.

Reggie and Brooks