From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Robin
Frost
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 1:40 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: My fight with the Ring Pro and thoughts on the Nest Hello Video
Doorbell and the Google Home smartspeakers

Hey Sieghard,
Can you tell us more about the different sounders the Nest Hello video doorbell
offers for things like motion detection or actual ringing of bell? I’ll hit up
youtube to see if anyone has offered them but they’d be fun to hear for
comparison’s sake especially for those of us who have had ring doorbells as
well.
I too like you have had connectivity issues from day one with my Ring
doorbell2’s and I too often have difficulty actually asking who is there via
the app even with notifications set to persist until I interact with them.
Such things intrigue me so thanks for indulging me.
Robin