From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Cristóbal Muñoz
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 9:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Instant Pot makes Google Assistant your new sous chef

Yeah, I know numbers have come out that 100 million Alexa devices have been
sold. X number of Google smart this and that as well and I wouldn’t even be
surprised if our phones were already spying on us, but I so far haven’t had the
itch to dive into the in-home smart speaker/assistant thing quite yet. Not
swearing it off completely forever and ever, but for now? I’m still going to
pass.
This is likely more Instant Pot responding to the market and how people are
using their connected devices. It would only make sense for them to come out
with similar Alexa support eventually.

Cristóbal